DJX is bringing you our 5th annual Fusion Weekend this November. Whether you've been dancing with us for years or never tried a fusion weekend before -- we'd love to have you! This will be a BIG EVENT for us to celebrate our 5th anniversary so stay tuned for some major annoucements!
For several years now, DJX has been furthering the development and exploration of fusion dancing in and around Philadelphia. We look forward to once again bringing together our local and extended community for a weekend of workshops, dancing, and connection.
Updates & Key Dates
Thank you to everyone who participated in a magical weekend! Please fill out our feedback survey, to help us plan our future events for the community.
- Online pre-registration is closed as of Thursday night, but you may pay for workshops and dances at the door.
- Our Safer Space policy is available here.
- Saturday night will feature a new experience at DJX: two 3-way DJ battles!
- Housing and volunteering request forms are closed as of the end of the day (midnight Eastern) on Saturday, 11/4. Coordinators will send out information by Wednesday evening, 11/8.
- DJX T-shirts are now for sale!!
- Our venue has changed! We are no longer at Gallerie Isada. See new details.
- DJ bios are posted - check 'em out!
- Registration and housing and volunteer forms are now open as of 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific on 9/21.
- We are excited to announce our instructors: Nicole Trissell for all-levels classes, and Marcus Tucker for masters' classes in hip hop & house!